Tuesday, March 10, 2009

what happen actually???

erm......
i dont know wat happend to myself actuallly....
nak kater malas entah la...
nak kate aku tak de mood nak study sometimes...

sometimes i feel empty...
i feel need someone to company me...
but who??? and for what???
i frequently feel like this...
the same feel since i stay and live in this house....

i dont know either something spirit that keep on disturbing me...
but we cant see them rite??
actually around after a week i live in this house
which is early in month of january...
aku sering sentiase rase diri aku kosong....
jiwa aku kosong.....
i feel like i live alone in this world.....
sometimes i feel sad....
i cant describe how the situation it is..
it was totally hated by me...

sometimes my body sering rase sakit2...
sometimes rs pening, nak demam.....
badan sentiase sejuk..
but i always think that it was just a simple thing that
usually happen to ourself..
yela after many classes maybe tired rite...

but all of these was wrong ..
it was really unpredictable...
my mum said to me that i was disturbed by some spirit..

but i dont know...
i just hear my mum explaination....
during mid sem break..
i was checked by ustaz..
and the ustaz said the same thing
that my mum said to me.......
ok i accepted all of this happen to me....
sume ni god willing kan..
ader hikmah disebaliknyer.....

erm...right now i feel the same feeling.....
i dont know whether this feeling coz from that "feeling"..
or i really miss my mum.....
i cant focus in my study actually rite now..
i feel relly empty...
even in my group presentation..
which is marketing...
i really2 feel different..
i cant and i dont know how to described it....

now i just believe to ALLAH..
he is our almighty..
and wat ever happen to us actually
he want to give us a good lesson....
to make us become a better person...
maybe i do something that totally wrong during my daily life...

erm....i always reciting al-quran to build a strenght to facing all of this...
i dont now why i posting this....
maybe some of my friend look me always happy....
but they didnt know what actually happen to me...

ermm..
i feel calm n free from burden rite now....
after i throw away all the feeling in this posting....
so, i want to perform my solah first and do some revision...
k bubye..
c ya in the next posting....

No comments: