Monday, December 20, 2010

yes we made it !!




there is no word that can explained my feeling regarding to the yesterday event
lets the photo tellin you guys how much i'm excited and wowed once the MC told us that UITMPP Culinary Team win for the second and the first place!!!

and and my group won for the first place !!!!
it is worth it.. after one by one obstacle comes then it is paid off !!!

Finally i do something for my lovely UITMPP
this is my target and yeah i made it together with all my friends..

this is the best moment ever that i can't forge and should not be fade
i was like want to cry during do write this entry!!
really touch me and i can believe that i hold the GOLD MEDAL !!!!!









MY FOOD PRESENTATION AND THE CARVING !! :P





THE PRIZES !!!















how happy i am :)




we did it for UITMPP !!!


MY TEAM MEMBERS :


FIKREE


AMINUDDIN



AND AND ME !!!!



There is more photos on my friend facebook.. this is just some

Lastly i wanna thanks to our lecturers, friends, team members, family, and all people wo is directly ad indirectly lend their hands to make this dream comes true..!!!!

THIS IS FOR YOU UITMPP.. AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING FOR YOU

" these what i hold the two O : Obstacle and Opportunity !! the you will see the sunshine at the ends "

2 comments:

Anisa said...

wooahh nice..
cheff..
terujanye tgok gambar kaurang...

thumbs up (:

Ikmal Arif Azami said...

hey akak!!! thanks thanks thanks!!
saya pon masih teruja sampai sekarang!!!

thanks again :P