Friday, May 29, 2009

hayyat burfday


he is my bestie since form 5
we r late to knowing each other
but for me its okie coz ur very undertanding n supprting friend
and on 29 May is ur burfday..

im so sorry coz cant remember ur date
i got very bad memory actually
i cant remember each one of my friend burfday
maybe some of them

really sorry coz i forgot to wish u
unfortunately u r the person that told me ur burfday in fact that u r waiting my wishing text
i know maybe u kinda sedih

(of course sedih la aku lupe burfday dier arini)





hayyat im sorry..
i wishing u hepi burfday n moge pjg umo
may god bless u and good luck in what ahead
also for ur final examination result



p/s: terpakse put this picture coz im taken this from his myspace. other picture in my lappy.sorry

3 comments:

asamboyz90 said...

ish3...
cian hayyat..
happy burfday kat dia...

a.n.i.s ^_^ said...

hayyat ni bdk penang eh?
what course?

mike radcliffe said...

bukan la anis my bestie kat skola menengah lah..