Sunday, April 26, 2009

my fault

never cross in my mind that this thing will happen to me....
maybe this is the big deal that Allah gave it to me..
since final comes closer there are many problems
facing to me......

but this thing i could not accept it..
but i try to accept
bcoz it was already happened..
maybe this is my destiny...

this problem will effect my friend result for this sem..
i try to solving this prob...
OMG!!!
what i've done!!!!

for my friend that related to this..
im really sorry....
maybe i really rushing during doing that report
and i forgot about u..

REALLY SORRY..
im not hated u...
u r not annoyed me..
i respecting u as my brother....

i know its hard for u to accept this..
all this thing happen becoz of me.....

3 comments:

Romie Pujaan said...

kau x submit assignment ke??

zeryzamry said...

ermmmm siapa tu ek???

Ikmal Arif Azami said...

hey abg zerry its not u la..
actually i lupe letak name my fren kat dlm assgnment.
die tua sethun so consider mcm ang ler....
die mengamok2 marah tuh...