Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Class at Perda

My first class start on last Tuesday....
we start on 11 which is BEL 260 at Perda 8...
the lecturer name is Natasha Nordin...
she is very funny and like to make humors when she start our class....
we love to laugh when she do some funny joke and funny thing...
hahahah.....
in this class she just gave us some simple briefing about our subject and what book should we buy....
our class should be end up by 1.....but we go back early which is around 12 ...
then we wait for UiTM bus....

Suddenly, Iffan and Jeff decide to go to Nash Donut AND Bakery....
Fortunately, me, Ashraff, and Shafiq agree with their suggestion because we still not breakfast since morning...




HERE WE ARE!!!!





me and shafiq...
jafni hanan a.k.a jeff...


ni lah yg kitorang melantak..


iffan azmi and me!!!!

ni dia artis kiter!!!
asyraf annuar a.k.a anuar zain..
(die minat gle ngan anuar zain)



No comments: